Support Services Group was founded in 1981 and is a leading provider of Technical Support Help Desk Services, RMA Management, Retail/ E-tail Sales Support, Reverse Logistics, B2B and B2C Sales, Sales Support, and Customer Service. Support Services Group’s goal is to integrate our business processes, technology, and resources with your goals and processes, thereby delivering unprecedented clarity of brand message and strategic support to your customers.
Support Services Group is a customer-centric organization that is changing the current contact center paradigm through our unique delivery network. We convert your consumer interactions into lifetime relationships.
- Tier 1, Tier 2 and Tier 3 Technical Help Desk Support Services
- Certified Technicians are available (A+, C+, MCSE, etc.) as required
- B2B/B2C Sales, Sales Support, and Order Management
- Customer Care, Warranty and Post Warranty Support Solutions
- Product Recall and Critical Events
- RMA Management, Reverse Logistics, Inventory Management
- Internal and Customer Facing KnowledgeBase development and management
- Inbound / Outbound
- Voice, Email, Web, Chat, Mobile devices
- IVR, KDB, CRM, Self Service, Web Stores Tools and Technology
- Multi-lingual capabilities
- 24 /7 operations
No program is too big or too small. Whether you are looking for 10 seats or 1,000 seats, we will work in tandem with your team to provide a solution for your business requirements and needs.
- Full spectrum calls
- Overflow calls
- Afterhours calling
- Call Gating
- Seasonal call management
- PBX / switchboard services
What sets Support Services Group apart from the rest of the industry? The answers are clear.
- We have three contact center locations across the U.S. and Canada
- Financial stability ensures we meet your needs today and as your company grows.
- One of the lowest attrition and churn rates in the industry which translates into higher customer satisfaction
- Continuous operational improvement foundation: Quality focused in everything we do
- PCI compliant
- Dedication to building deep, sustainable and long-term client relationships based on collaboration, customization, and quality
- Integrated services approach and flexible business practices that employ knowledgeable agents to resolve any customer situation in an efficient and effective manner.
- Flexible, customizable platform that enables rapid scalability
- Open architecture, so we adopt and integrate your business technology and processes leveraging your existing infrastructure investments
- Superior implementation methodology that allows Support Services Group to be flexible and adapt to each client’s individual systems, processes, and procedures
- Distributed workforce model which brings the work to the talent, ensuring a dedicated and highly experienced staff that is vested in your success
- We become immersed in the culture and personality of our clients and their brands
- The “Support Services Group Family” is strong
- Our employees are motivated, happy, love what they do… and it shows!
- We have long-tenured employees– Over triple the industry average for employee tenure
- Our company culture is vibrant and carried across all three of our contact centers
We have never parted with a client for performance reasons!